Working with a Cracked Tool Holder? Rebuild Front Heads with Trinity.
Whether caused by simple wear and tear or incorrect use, it’s common to end up with a cracked tool holder. There’s no reason to get a new tool holder or front heads. Just give Trinity Hammer a call and we’ll repair it to better than new condition.
A Rebuilt Tool Holder from Trinity is Better Than New
When you get a rebuilt tool holder from Trinity, your hammer will be in peak working condition in no time. We specialize in refurbishing cracked front heads—from those completely split in two to ones with barely visible hairline fractures. Looking for a new tool holder instead of repair? Our stock of used and rebuilt parts is available and ready to exceed your expectations.
What to Expect You don’t have time to waste, so we’ll come pick up your hammer at no cost to you. Once it’s in our complete machine shop facility, our factory-trained technicians disassemble and inspect it. We’ll prepare an itemized estimate, and once you approve, we’ll have your breaker back to you within 5-7 working days.
Cracked tool holder refurbishing includes:
- Removal of the outer bracket from the main body, with front section, N2 (back cap) section, and cylinder sections separated. If the cylinder includes an accumulator, that’s removed for inspection
- Removal of original factory machining access plugs to unlodge any contamination in the internal passages, the cylinder section is dipped, and new access plugs are installed
- Inspection, rework, or replacement of original piston. Inspection of main body accumulator and rebuilt with new bladder
- Addition of new seals to the cylinder body, control valve body, and BPM adjuster case assemblies, and reinstallation of piston and upper seal carriers
- Reinstallation of main body accumulator on main cylinder, and installation of new upper and lower bushings in the tool holder section
- Reassembly of N2, cylinder, and tool holder sections, with all fasteners brought up to factory torque specifications. Application of new paint
Looking for a Rebuilt Tool Holder?
We’re here to make tool holder repair easy and affordable. Trinity has everything you need and never takes “no” for an answer. Call us to see what we can do for you.